About The Kuhn Center
Integrative Neuropsychiatric Services of New York, founded by Daniel Kuhn, M.D., a Board Certified Psychiatrist, incorporates new treatment modalities together with traditional psychiatric techniques, such as psychotherapy and psychotropic medications, to effectively treat a wide range of subtle brain dysfunctions, dissociative and trauma related conditions that were not very responsive to traditional treatments before.
Dr. Kuhn also specializes in training able individuals, artists and professionals, who want to improve their attention, creativity and career by applying the Kuhn Method®.
The Kuhn Center specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the following conditions:
- Brain Concussion and Head Injuries
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Dysfunction, Memory Loss and Learning Disorders
- Adults and Children with Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity and Learning Disorders
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Optimal Performance and Career Enhancement workshops, group and individual coaching
Integrative Neuropsychiatric Services of New York consists of a personable and experienced team of professionals. The team includes a leading Neuropsychologist, a Neurophysiological Brain Testing Specialist and several certified Neurofeedback Training Specialists.
Call Us Today
Call us today at (212) 315-1755 or complete this form and we’ll call you back.
Daniel Kuhn, M.D.
Daniel Kuhn, M.D., Board Certified Psychiatrist, and Medical Director of Integrative Neuropsychiatric Services of New York.