Integrative Neuropsychiatric Services of New York was founded by Daniel Kuhn, M.D., a board Certified Psychiatrist in NYC, who specializes in treating mental disorders associated with brain dysfunctions, as well as enhancing the performance of able and compromised professionals.
As an NYC Psychiatrist, the scope of his practice includes the following:
- Acute and Chronic Stress and Life Management
- Brain Concussion and Head Injuries
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic and Mood Disorders
- Cognitive Dysfunction, Memory Loss and Learning Disorders
- Adults and Children with Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity (ADD & ADHD) and Learning Disorders (LD)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Optimal Performance and Career Enhancement workshops, group and individual coaching
Dr. Kuhn’s integrative approach includes psychotherapy, neurotherapy (brainwave self regulation training also known as Neurofeedback), psychotropic medications as needed, and performance enhancing techniques (visualization, cognitive, deconditioning approach).
Daniel Kuhn, M.D.
Daniel Kuhn, M.D., Board Certified Psychiatrist, and Medical Director of Integrative Neuropsychiatric Services of New York.